quinta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2015

Give me the Rock’n’roll, honey!

By Valdecir Ximenes

My first text in English is about something that I taste very much: the rock’n’roll, baby.

I think to write about politics, philosophy, computing, martial arts or physics, but I choice the task to write about this thing that I taste since a long time ago.

Rock is my religion. The guitars (and the guitarists), the basses (and the bassists), the drums (and the drummers), solos, vocal and loud sound fascinated me by all ways.  And many rock bands are yours badges/characters.

My religion: rock!
Many rock bands like Guns N’ Roses, AC/DC, Metallica, Judas Priest, Rolling Stones, U2, even motivated me to learn English. When I listen this bands (and many of them songs), I find yours translations e lyrics on Internet. And this, naturally, helped me a lot.

And it also helped me a lot about music theory: notes and intervals, scales, chords, guitars, basses, etc. And how songs are mades: by harmonic field, scales and others things.

So for this, but not only: give me the Rock’n’roll, baby!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário